$100.00 – $180.00
These Coastal Window Curtains are perfect for a beach cottage or coastal themed home decor. This is a wonderful ocean and beach gift! Also, it is an easy and affordable way to create your happy place and it looks amazing! It perfectly matches with other items from this collection. Check it out please!
Available in 2 sizes:
W 50″ (127 cm) x L 84″ (213 cm)
W 50″ (127 cm) x L 96″ (244 cm)
Available in single or double panel options
Available in 2 TYPES:
– SHEER (transparent)
– BLACKOUT (not transparent), thick enough to block out some light.
Made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges
– Has 4″ pocket for rod
– Final colors may vary slightly due to your own monitor calibration settings. Please check to see if they are set correctly to ensure accuracy of color.
– All curtains are a single-sided print and measure, BLACKOUT curtain has light gray back side.
– Design on the 2nd curtain is a mirror reflection of the 1st.
– CARE INSTRUCTION – Machine wash cold (no bleach!) and tumble dry low.
– It will look great with a complemented pillow covers set from this collection.
These Interesting and highly unusual Deep Blue Ocean collection pillow covers sets have been designed by Elena C, owner of BeachLoveDecor and are full of ocean harmony. Elena lives in Los Angeles, California. She is a professional photographer and home decor designer. In 2014 she opened the online store www.BeachLoveDecor.com and started to sell her pictures on home decor items. Now her products decorate more than a thousand homes around the world.
Her art works are based on photos taken of nature. Elena uses mixed techniques to create surreal environments.
Her work has been exhibited and continues to receive international attention and critical acclaim. She has won several awards in international photography contests. She participated in exhibitions around the world (Milan, New York, London …) and works a lot to promote her art and photography.
Elena about DEEP BLUE OCEAN COLLECTION:
“I have analyzed more than a thousand interior designs from contemporary designers and have identified many trends. One of them was a combination of solid pillows and pillows with patterns on the same color. However, I’m a photographer, so I decided to combine my photos with natural textures and patterns and ended up with some interesting and unusual combinations. That’s how this collection came about”.
These are made to order so please allow 10-15 days for delivery. It can be shipped together or separately.